Blackpool || One Day Trip

Thursday, June 09, 2016












Hello!
I hope you are all well. I'm so sorry for not posting anything for a while now. I was in the process of moving out of my university dorm. I am finally at home, currently eating my mom's cake. hahaha. It's quite lovely to be at home but I already know that after two days, I will be tired of being around of my family again (the struggles of being a uni student. hahaha).

Today's post is about my one day trip to Blackpool, which is a small nearby city. My classmate and I went there and we had a blast. Being near the beach somehow felt therapeutic to me and I have to say that all those "arcade" stores (I don't know the exact name. hahaha) are so much fun. I spent loads of money trying to catch a Minion doll, which I didn't in the end, but it was worth the try! We also went to an American style diner, which was amazing. We decided to have breakfast for lunch and ordered the most amazing waffles and pancakes of my life. We had a lot of fun and I hope to come back very soon.

Have you ever been to Blackpool? Did you love it like I did?

Expect me soon, babes. 
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe